Personal data protection at Terravita Sp. z o.o.
We hereby inform you that the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: "GDPR") has entered into force on May 25th, 2018.
In order to make our operations compliant with the requirements of GDPR and to provide you with information on how we process personal data pursuant to art. 13 section 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27th, 2016 ("GDPR"), we hereby inform you that
Terravita Spółka z o.o. seated in Poznań at the address: ul. Szarych Szeregów 48, 60-462 Poznań is the Data Controller.
The purpose of personal data processing and the legal basis of processing:
We process your data for the following purposes:
- establishing or maintaining business relation between you and the Company (for instance, submitting offers, performance of concluded agreements, handling complaints, making financial settlements)
- direct marketing of the Company's products and services (if you have given your consent to such actions)
- sending commercial information within the meaning of the act on providing services by electronic means (if you have given your consent to such actions)
- storing data for the purpose of ensuring accountability (including compliance with our legal responsibilities)
- settlement, protection and recovery of potential claims
- storing data for archiving purposes.
Legal bases of processing:
The legal basis of processing your personal data is: art. 6 section 1 (a), art. 6 section 1 (b), art. 6 section 1 (c) and art. 6 section 1 (f) of the general regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on processing personal data ("GDPR").
The legitimate interest exercised by the Company consists in establishing or maintaining business relations and direct marketing of the Company's products and services.
Your consent to data processing may be withdrawn at any time by sending the information at the address of the Company's headquarters or by e-mail.
Information on recipients of your personal data:
If it is necessary, we will transfer your personal data for the purpose of providing our services. We shall transfer the data to the following categories of entities:
- persons authorised by us, our employees and associates who need access to the data to perform their professional duties,
- processing entities, to which we entrust this task - for instance, companies operating our ICT systems or providing their ICT equipment to us, companies providing services to us (e.g. courier, banking, insurance and legal services)
- public entities, if this results from our legal obligations.
Where did we acquire your data from?
Your personal data that we process have been acquired by us directly from you or from the entity you represent.
Transferring data abroad
If necessary, your personal data might be transferred outside the European Union and the European Economic Area - to the "third countries". In such case we guarantee security of your data by way of concluding appropriate agreements with the entities from the indicated countries. The agreements shall include special clauses to guarantee personal data security.
Duration of storing personal data:
Your personal data shall be processed by us up to the moment of withdrawal of your consent to processing (if we process your data based on your consent), your potential objection to processing of your data (if we process your data based on our legitimate interest) or by the time of completion of the agreement (if we process your data based on a concluded agreement) - and, after its termination - for the appropriate period of limitations and for the period provided for by the provisions of the tax law.
Your rights include:
- the right to require access to your data, to amend them, to have them removed, to restrict processing or to transfer your personal data,
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (since May 25th, 2018, the President of the Data Protection Office) if you find that processing of your data infringes the provisions of GDPR,
- where you have agreed to processing your personal data - you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time,
- the right to object to processing based on our legitimate interest.
Voluntary submission of personal data:
You provide us with your personal data voluntarily. However, if you do not provide your personal data, we shall not be able to provide services to you, which includes performance of the concluded agreement, payment and shipping.
Your personal data shall not be processed automatically, which includes profiling.